12 June 2008

30 to go.

So, a month from now I will have left Chile, although I will still be a long ways and time away from home. ETA to Boston: July 17th at night.

The only strong feeling I have at this point is a lot of remorse, but I am going to try and change that. I really wanted to get involved in Santiago, and instead I have been somewhat of an awkward hermit. But, more on that later!

In the meantime, I am just trying to get through the next two weeks, which is to say, two weeks from now I will be happily drinking an artesanal beer and appreciating how great it is to have finished finals. And at the very least get through to June 20th, when my internship fiasco will finally end.

Random observation: although Quínoa is from the Andes/this region of the world, it is much cheaper in the states than here. Odd, right? Also, it's really hard to find non-organic quínoa, which is kind of cool, pretty expensive, but still odd.

No comments: