14 September 2009

New prepping

I think I have officially moved into the next, comfortably dorky phase of my life where all future decisions are predicated by the creation of a new list and/or spreadsheet.

In other words, I have entered packing mode! My flight to Tel Aviv-Yafo leaves in 11 days, and I am mildly frantically trying to pack in all that I can into the next 9 days before I leave Providence. Of course, there are about some 600 odd papers, lists, spreadsheets and other things floating around the internet and my various homes.

But, for those (is there anyone really?) following these things, I will depart from this here coast on Sept 23rd for Israel. The plan is to be there until December 20th, when we head to Spain. We return to Israel on March 21st, and back to Boston on April 24th. And from there on out, as the Guatemalans say, saaaaaaaber.

I will periodically update this blog again as I live, love, and learn. Comments, thoughts, and virtual hugs are always appreciated!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I'm still reading! Good luck, love.

Safe trip.

rmg53 said...

Updates from Israel, plz!

Kitties say "prrrr".

<3