16 March 2010

Dusty change

We left Ezuz (I miss the goats muchly), and we're back in the kibbutz now, where a lot has been going on. Noam's parents' kitchen is getting a much-needed overhaul, so Noam and I helped pack things up prior to the beginning of construction. Now construction is underway and half the house is covered with toxic concrete dust.

Our plan was to go to Jerusalem today and stay there until Friday, but everything is up in the air because Noam's grandfather is in the hospital and may not come out. So, we'll see. The dust in the air does not help the mood around here.

As for me, I am coming back to the states early - I will be landing next Tuesday evening and heading back to Providence. The plan was that Noam would come about two weeks later, but now we don't know. So a lot of change in the works...

No comments: